FAST Network 5 Port Gigabit Switch Ethernet Network Switch Adapter Hub Ethernet Splitter Traffic Optimization Desktop Unmanaged Switch
1. Brand: FAST
2. Network standard: IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3ab
3. Protocol: CSMA/ CD
4. Port: 5*10/100/1000M (Auto MDI/ MDIX)
5. Support network cable:
10Base-T: CAT3 or above UTP
100Base-TX: CAT5 UIP
1000Base-T: CAT5 or above UTP
6. Indicator: Power, Status Indicator
7. Dimension: 82mmx49mmx21mm
8. Switch method: Store-and-Forward, Wire-speed filtering and forward.
9. Power: External power adapter
10. Mode switch: 1 over-range switch, after opening, 1 ~ 4 ports work at 10Mbps, transmission distance can reach 260m
11. Filtering and forwarding rates:
12. Working environment:
Working temperature: 0~40℃
Storage temperature: -40~70℃
Storage humidity: 5%~90%RH Non-condensing
1. Comply with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab standards
2. Provide 4 ultra-distance ports, support long-distance transmission of monitoring data
3. Provide 2 priority protection ports to ensure the priority transmission of monitoring data
4. Intelligent flow control method and intelligent cache to avoid data loss
5. Store-and-forward architecture
6. 5*10/100 / 1000M self-adaptive RJ45 ports, support port auto flip (Auto MDI / MDIX)
6. 5 ports support 10M full / half duplex, 100M full / half duplex, 1000M full duplex
7. UTP port supports auto-negotiation function to automatically adjust transmission mode and transmission rate
8. Support MAC address self-learning
9. Dynamic LED indicator provides simple working status prompts and troubleshooting
10. External power supply, desktop type plastic shell structure design, support wall mounting
11. Mini-sized design for easy storage in message boxes
1 X FAST Network 5 Port Gigabit Switch
When you order from edgealong.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!